This course is designed for anyone with responsibility with assisting with emergency evacuation arrangements in the workplace.
Aims & Objectives
- Have an understanding of the fire regulations and associated legislation
- Describe the chemistry of fire and how it spreads
- Identify causes of fire
- Know the action to take on discovering a fire
- Be able to undertake hazard spotting & fire checks
- Know evacuation procedures
- Be aware of fire warden duties
- Have practical use of fire extinguishers
Theoretical presentation followed by practical release of extinguisher(s) on a small controlled live fire.
To find out more call 0191 543 7177 or complete the form below;